Because they are the interested prospects that you can market to again and again. But where do you begin? The very first thing you’ll need to do is purchase a list management program or service, such as Constant or Aweber Contact. Once you are setup with your list manager, create a sign-up package on your website and/or blog to capture e-mail and titles addresses.
Sounds easy doesn’t it? Here are four things to remember when establishing your sign-up form. 1. Put an application on every page of your website. The reason behind it is because you never know that page the prospect will enter your site. Users seldom will type in your Link and enter your site through the real home page; they will probably land on the website after searching through a browser using key phrases or key phrases. 2. Answer the WIIFM (Whats In It For Me) question.
Include the answer next to the sign-up box by giving information regarding what benefits the prospect will get if they join your email list. These days it’s not enough to just get a newsletter – provide them with something of value like a special report, top ten list, or a free mini e-course.
- Empathize: Getting To Know Your Ideal Audience
- Please describe your social press strategy process
- You can add your contact quantity on your choice
- After you have up to date your address with the DOB Licensing unit, login to eFiling
3. Set expectations by letting them know what … Read more