Are you thinking of buying Nigeria. Here are top 20 most profitable businesses in Nigeria you can make investments into. 1. Poultry Farming – This business is making average Nigerians wealthy. It really is so lucrative that even outsiders are coming in to invest in poultry farming business in Nigeria. And why not, Inside a national country of more than 150 million people, what would you anticipate?
If you start with 1,000 parrots and control your poultry farm properly, when the turnover on investment starts to come, you will be making up to N30 million annually. 2. Cassava Production – Folks are beginning to convert their focus on this facet of farming in Nigeria that have been neglected for years.
- Innovation = ideas + inspiration
- Prepare detailed estimations and quotations for potential customers
- Financing decisions – From whom to procure funds
- 7 freelancers are bidding normally $21 for this job
- Marketing Offerings
- Someone to share your vision
- Cost Estimating software especially created for Hardened Structures
Cassava produced foods are some of the most consumed in Nigeria. When you can invest in cultivating 50 – 100 Acre in a fertile area like Ondo State, your harvest will be great. 4. Sale of Furniture – buying and selling of Locally make furniture is a goldmine. You don’t need to be a carpenter to do this, just arrange for regular supply from reliable Carpenters when you display and sale in your showroom. It is an extremely big business in Nigeria as only few are able the brought in designers. 5. Snail Rearing – Snail farming is one of the decision Animal farming for many reasons.
It is a low capital investment with high produce and the market is big. You will find few people currently achieving this – and most of them are carrying it out in a very low scale. If someone commit greatly in Snail farming, within a season he is sure to make good money in Millions.
7. Making of Fruit Juice – Nigerians drink juice more than any other people. That’s why companies like La Carcella and Chivita who arrived to the united states as no one are today making vast amounts of naira annually. This business in capital rigorous but if you can afford it, it’s well worth it.
8. CLEAR WATER Production – You know how popular this is in Nigeria and just how many that are dispensed daily. Though this business is capital rigorous but really worth investing into, when you can deal with it properly with professionalism and reliability especially. We have assisted some companies (Okunaerere co. Enugu, etc.) in carrying out feasibility study.
9. Oil and Gas Business – We are blessed and cursed with huge deposit of oil inside our land which presents a few of the finest business opportunity for Nigerians and Foreigners over the years. Running a Petrol Filling Station, Supplying of Diesel, PMS, and Distribution of Kerosene are some the certain specific areas you can commit easily and make good money for yourself. 10. Haulage Services – The cost of taking a pickup truck from one place to the other in Nigeria is between N20,000 to N200,000 per trip. Due to poor rail transportation system, most of the Nigerian goods are transferred through the street, making haulage business in Nigeria a practical one.
11. Hotel Business -This is probably the coolest income generating opportunity in Nigeria. Invest in small scale hotel of 10 suites watching as the amount of money moves in only. This has nothing to do with travel and leisure growth of any type or kind; there is just something in Nigerians system that make this business very lucrative – Nigerians are jolly people!
12. Fast Food Eatery – Eatery business is another goldmine though poor management can destroy it death! If you want to go into this business, be sure to get everything right and don’t forget it’s a little capital intense and requires good management skills. But if you get everything right, free money is yours. For feasibility study, please contact us.
13. Importation of Tokunbo Spare Parts – If you’re in USA, this business is wonderful for you. Don’t just keep importing exotic cars, gather tokunbo spare parts in containers and ship down here. There is certainly huge market for it in Nigeria. 14. Buying Property – Property appreciate everyday in Nigeria.