Five Proven Ways To Make Money Using Pinterest
You have probably heard about interest. We bet you have been hearing great reviews about this site. The sheer explosion in activity and burst of excitement is enough for people to quit, how do you monetize all that jazz? We bet you are like us asking that very same question. For starters, we have to seriously ask if there is any light at the end of the financial tunnel as far as interest is concerned.
We have to accept the harsh truth that every venture that is on the Internet wants to make money. Regardless if it is a non-profit or not, the bottom line will always be the only line to take. That’s why people are putting their brains through the wringer in the hope of squeezing out ideas that can help them use the natural leverage provided by Pinterest to keep the moolah flowing in their bank accounts. Let’us get the facts straight here. Interest frowns upon purely commercial activities on its system. That is why it went after affiliate links and made it difficult to make money that way.
While waiting for the tide to tone down, it is important to know that there are several other ways to get some moolah from interest without necessarily breaking their policies. If you are interested then read on, you may find some sense from the suggestions and give it a shot from your end.
1. Photographs make Pinterest a cut above the rest. Photographs are king as far as interest is concerned. At the same time, it is the photographs that will give you that natural leverage to drive traffic and boost sales. High-quality pictures plus creatively-made boards will lead you to more pins and re-pins that will give your brand that much needed boost.
2. Viral marketing is a duke of Pinterest. Viral marketing becomes more effective with Pinterest. Unlike other social networks, you can follow a complete stranger on interest because you share the same high… interests. The way Pinterest connects people is the key why people can make money from the local media. Be wary about this one because interest may not like this pro-commerce activity. That is why it is best to do some guerrilla warfare on this one.
3. Social media integration is what the doctor ordered. Since interest is also a glorified social bookmarking site that can connect with Facebook and Twitter. When a person gets to re-pin your content it is shared quite extensively not only on that person’a network but also over the two giant social media site. This will expand the visibility of your brand and products. This allows you to have a better chance of snatching that potential for sales.
4. Creating that back link. This is something that’is often forgotten or relegated to lower priorities when in fact, it is so important. Back links are what your SEO folks are drooling over. It is the simplest form of driving traffic back to your website. With back links under your belt, you can be assured of better traffic moving on.
5. Blog posts are dandy. Blogs are small businesses. You can generate a lot of traffic for your blog when you use interest to promote it. Pin pictures on the services that you offer so that your audience will think about your business when they need you at hand.
Making money with interest is a skill but not difficult. You need to be patient in taking time to learn the system and make it work for you. The better you become with this new social media site increases your chances to get money from it.