This week I’ll be getting you my summer favorites. I’m going to break the majority of my blogging guidelines and show plenty of LE/discontinued products that are not available at this time around. I’ve pulled a few of my favorites; there are plenty of other tones that are similar that is currently on the marketplace. First, let’s speak body. The summer means more exposed skin, which also means a higher risk of risk for alabaster beauties like myself. I want to be clear: I’m going to be advocating for high SPF value chemical substance sunscreens.
I’m aware that not all needs SPF 50, and that there is a small subset of people who claim that chemical substance sunscreens are dangerous. That’s not a debate which I am prepared to amuse in this space whatsoever. Thanks for your understanding. Quick note: Links research prior reviews on this blog.
1. A good body exfoliator: I’m presently using a soothing body exfoliator that I picked up within my local Whole Foods Market packed with lavender and other soothing ingredients. With all of the tanning, buffing, and shaving, it’s important to keep your skin glowing. 2. Bronze and Shimmer: I find that a little of shimmer helps my hip and legs get that perfect summer months glow.
3. Self-Tanner: The only safe tan is an artificial tan. I’ve already shared my love for Nivea’s Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Shave Reducing Self-Tanner with this blog. 4. Nourishing Shave Cream: Summer always brings about the razors. With sensitive skin extremely, I’m prone to razor burn off. 7.50/2oz, older large size photographed here). 5. Light body butter: I don’t need the intensive wetness of my winter products. I’m currently adoring Sephora Collection Super Supreme Body Butter and discover it to be the perfect balance between moisture and price. Not pictured: the best body sunscreen.
I simply hadn’t repurchased my container for this 12 months when I got this picture. 39), and have also gotten great results from Kiehl’s Sunscreens. 1. Exfoliate: Any time I use self-tanner, I am sure to exfoliate. I could’ve sworn that I’ve previously written about Clinique’s 7-Day Scrub Scream, but I guess not.
- A Natural Fix for Sun Tanned Skin
- Q-tips or natural cotton balls
- The use of hair care products
- Color chemicals not common, preceded by “May contain”
- 11/28-12/1 get a free cleaning cream with all purchases over $50
- Dance Academy
- Discuss changes with client prior to making them
- Can Win Prizes and Awards
I don’t utilize it every day, but it’s mild enough for my sensitive skin. 19.50, small size). It’s waterproof but also soft. 3. Lighter Moisture: I enjoy Shiseido’s Benefiance Line. The Day Emusion with SPF 18 is the best daytime moisturizer for my epidermis I find that. 4. A Protecting Moisturizer: Caudalie Vinoperfect Broad Spectrum SPF Day Perfecting Fluid is a summertime favorite for me, as it corrects my complexion while moisturizing- and with SPF!
22) to safeguard the thin skin covering my lips. 6. Healthy Lips: I use Bite Beauty’s Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub to keep my lips smooth for all the bright summer lip tones. 7. A Bit of Refreshment: Usually Caudalie’s Beauty Elixir is a bit too harsh on my sensitive skin, but it’s precisely what I need during the summer.
8. Blotting Paper: A little glow each day is normal. 18.50) to attempt to keep my glow in check. If the pouch looks just a little battered, it is. It lives in my makeup bag half of the year! 9. A face-only self-tanner: Your face is significantly different than your legs, why use the same self-tanner? I’ve been having positive results from Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster. 10. A tough yet sensitive makeup remover: To be able to cut through all of the waterproof shades, it’s important to have a tough makeup remover.
Koh Gen Do’s Cleansing Spa Water remains my HG in this category. 11. A perfume that screams summer: I turn fragrances frequently, but Giorgio Armani’s Acqua di Gioia is a classic fragrance that just makes me think of summertime. I pair it with the similarly-scented shower gel for all day long scent. Those are my favorites- what exactly are your summer staples for body and skincare? Keep reading this week for some of my classic summer makeup looks!